Student Employment - TRiO Student Support Services - Clerical Assistant - RRCC
TRiO Student Support Services
Work Study Only
Job Description: TRiO SSS Office Support - The TRiO SSS programs are 100% federally funded and serve low-income, first-generation, and/or disabled students. The candidate must be available to work approximately 10 to 20 hours per week during the summer semester and be available as needed for required work, training, workshops/seminars, and/or planning.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00.
- Commit to work for at least the entire summer semester.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Publisher).
- Possess empathy, understanding, and commitment in working with diverse populations, including low-income students, first generation students, students with disabilities, and English Language Learners.
- Must be: dependable, detail-oriented, and flexible, organized, a willing learner and a multi-tasker, and have a professional demeanor.
- Have finely-honed written and oral communication skills, including acute listening and solid interpersonal communication skills.
Skills you will gain/enhance: Experience in a professional setting helping students achieve their academic goals. We will work with you through daily tasks and large projects to add skills to your toolbox and to gain valuable experience that looks great on a resume.
Job Payment Information:
Wage: $9.30-9.50 per hour
Paid: Bi-weekly (Fridays)
How to Apply:
Click the link below to apply for this position!
Contact Armando Burciaga at Armando.firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-914-6762 to discuss the advertised position.
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Arnie Oudenhoven, Executive Director of Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator, Title VII/Equal Opportunity Coordinator, ADA/Sec 504 Coordinator, 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228. 303-914-6298. Arnie.email@example.com