Student Employment - Spring 2019 - Learning Collaborative - RRCC
RRCC Student Employment Position Announcement
Department: Learning Commons
Position Title: Learning Collaborative Student Assistant
Position Level: Level II
Position Type: Work Study and Student Hourly
This position provides clerical support for the Learning Collaborative Coordinator and plays a crucial role in assisting with all aspects of running the Learning Collaborative Program at Red Rocks Community College. These duties include the following: conducting student intakes and interviews, enrollment and registration, providing follow up phone calls on Formstack submissions, responding to inbound phone calls, responding to emails, filing, record keeping and using the Learning Collaborative data base. Other duties as assigned. The employee will have access to student numbers and employee records.
Job Requirements: You must be enrolled as a student at Red Rocks Community College with a minimum of six credit hours for the semester in which you will be working to apply for this position.
- Dependable and enjoys helping people
- Strong communication skills (in-person and via phone and email) for working with potential students, students and college personnel in a professional manner.
- Strong assisting and organizational skills with attention to details
- Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Outlook and Word
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
Work schedule will be approximately 10-20 hours a week.
Job Payment Information:
Wage: Paid at the student level II rate ($10.50 an hour)
Paid: Bi-weekly (Fridays)
How to Apply:
- Visit the Financial Aid office to see if you are eligible for Work-Study funds.
- Click the link below to apply for this position!
- If you are selected to interview, the Learning Collaborative Coordinator will schedule an appointment with you. Bring the names and phone numbers of two references to your appointment. The Learning Collaborative can be reached at 303-914-6571.
For questions about student employment in general, contact email@example.com.
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Deborah Houser, Assistant Director of Human Resources. 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228. 303-914-6224.