Student Employment - Fall 2018 - Instructional Technology - Student Videographer
RRCC Student Employment Position Announcement
All Fields are required. Replace all [description notes in boxes] with your own description.
Department: e-Learning/ Instructional Technology
Position Title: Videography Work-Study
- Shoot vide on-campus and on location.
- Organize video requests and maintain a schedule of productions
- Can be available weekdays and some evenings
- Be sure all media captured is transferred and stored
- Can edit linear and non-linear video on both PC and Mac Platforms
- Knowledge of open and closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Basic camera operation knowledge
- Basic non-linear editing knowledge
- Organized and professional
- Reliable transportation
You must be eligible for student employment (enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the semester in which you will be working) to apply for this position.
Skills you will gain/enhance:
- Utilize industry standard equipment in a professional environment
- Advance your professional experience with Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing and post production
- Develop and expand a sense of video pace and timing
- Practical experience in a professional and collaborative environment
- Explore and expand your knowledge of ensuring videos meet WCAG 2.0 guidelines
Job Payment Information:
Wage: $10.20 per hour
Paid: Bi-weekly (Fridays)
How to Apply:
Click the link below to apply for this position!
For questions about this position, contact Sheryl Scharnikow at Sheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-914-6702
For questions about student employment in general, contact email@example.com.
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Arnie Oudenhoven, Executive Director of Human Resources. 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228. 303-914-6224.