Student Employment - Fall 2018 - Clerical Assistant - High School Relations
High School Relations/Concurrent Enrollment
Clerical Assistant II
Job Description: Assist the High School Relations/Concurrent Enrollment Office with data entry, filing, copying, and general office duties.
- Attention to detail a must
- Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, including Outlook (email), Word, and Excel
- Banner knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Red Rocks Community College resources and services
- Strong communications skills- good phone and email etiquette
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
This position will begin in spring 2019 semester. Student must be eligible for student employment (enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the Spring 2019 semester) and be eligible for work study through Financial Aid.
Skills you will gain/enhance
- Knowledge of Concurrent Enrollment/ASCENT
- Added skills in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Banner Proficiency
- Customer Service working with high school students and parents
- Knowledge of Admissions and student registration process
Preferred Work Schedule:
Job Payment Information:
Wage: $10.20 per hour
Paid: Bi-weekly (Fridays)
For questions about this positions, please contact Marilyn Kenfield at 303-914-6268, email@example.com or Nina Ysais at 303-914-6350, firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in Room 1008. Please also be prepared to bring your completed work-study referral form at the time of contact.
For questions about student employment in general, please contact Bob Miller at Bob.email@example.com
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Deborah Houser, Assistant Director of Human Resources. 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228. 303-914-6224.