Adjunct Instructor - History and Humanities - Red Rocks Community College
Job Summary: RRCC is seeking qualified part-time instructors to teach in History and Humanities who will play a key role in educating and supporting students. Instructors will be expected to:
- Facilitate student learning in the classroom and through out of class assignments to help students meet course objectives
- Deliver assessments and maintain records on students' progress and attainment
- Respond in a timely manner to students' communications and provide clarification and extra help to students as needed
- Use feedback from students and evaluators to improve instructional delivery
- Foster inclusivity and diverse thought
Experience: Teaching experience is preferred.
Education: A minimum of a master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours (or 27 quarter hours) in the teaching discipline.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s Degree in History. Ability to teach HISTORY courses on the collegiate level. Ability to teach effectively using a variety of methods, relate to students and facilitate learning.
Required Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Teaching Philosophy, Unofficial Transcripts